The purchase of any product on BeefandWines.com consists in the acceptance of the present General Conditions for Online Sales.
- All and whichever alcoholic beverages available for sale within our website can only be acquired by people who are of legal drinking age, in their country of residency. In case of doubt, contact us.
- Beef & Wines reserves the right to modify, without previous notice in whichever moment, the information and commercial offer presented upon: products, prices, sales, commercial conditions and services. The images that illustrate each product may differ from the delivered item; also the same products are liable to outage of stock.
- Despite the efforts at Beef & Wines, some products may present an inexact Year/ Harvest, the reason of which Beef & Wines checks each Harvest at the moment of each purchase. Consequently, all Harvest presented in our site are merely indicative and do not constitute of the contractual proposal. If the effective Harvest of the product is inferior or superior to that announced, Beef & Wines will contact the costumer through an email and wait for the costumer’s decision on opting for the correct harvest or full refund and purchase cancelation in a 15 day time period counting from the date in which the email was sent.
- Protected by Portuguese legislation, all listed prices include Vat taxes.
- Whichever case that the purchase cannot satisfy the customer in part or entirely, Costumer Service Dept. will contact to come up with the best solution.
- Shipping and handling costs is free of charge. Except to Norway where there is a presentation to custom tax of 17.11€ per order.
- An order placed in Beef & Wines Store usually takes about 10 business days after confirmation of payment.
- All purchases made on Beef & Wines website, have a maximum payment date of 15 days. If this time frame is exceeded, the purchase will be automatically cancelled.
- All products sent by Beef & Wines shall be checked upon delivery. If by any reason, the package is damaged in any way, it shall be returned immediately to the transporter firm, justify the reason of its return in the delivery note and inform Beef & Wines as soon as possible.
- Beef & Wines does not take responsibility for packages sent to countries that do not allow entry of alcoholic beverages. It is about the costumer’s full responsibility if the package is retained by customs. In the case of a returned package, Beef & Wines will refund only the cost of the purchased items within the package. For further information prior shipping, please contact our office beforehand.
- Beef & Wines recognizes to all its costumers the right of resolution of contract in which are in vigour, allowing them the time frame of 14 days for the returning of the acquired products in the terms of the Law N. º 143/2001 and Law 82/2008 of 20/05. Any doubts, questions or additional information, please feel free to contact us by any means necessary.
- All purchases made on Beef & Wines website are subject to Portuguese legislation. Any conflict or divergence of the interpretation of the General Conditions for Online Purchases will be submitted to the competent Portuguese Tribunal.
- In case the customer is located outside continental Portugal, Beef & Wines informs that whichever judicial process will be taken place within Portuguese Tribunals.
Present online general conditions can vary without previous notice, thus being, they must be consulted prior to each purchase.